Forex Investment Firms
If you are new to the world of forex and you are discovering that there is a mind numbing amount of terminologies and information that you have to get to grips with, then a managed forex account may be the solution to your plight. Even if you have experience in trading forex, a managed forex account would be worth your while investing in. A good forex investment firm can produce outstanding results, especially when they are compared against the more traditional investment vehicles such as stocks and shares, bonds, annuities, insurance, mutual funds and savings accounts.
Apart from the large returns, the great thing about a managed forex account is that is a hands free investment. The trading company do all of the work for you so all you have to do is decide what to do with your profits.
The currency market is the biggest financial market by a long way. More than $5 trillion (5,000,000,000,000) dollars is traded every day. An account managed by a forex investment firm grants individual investors the chance to get involved in this huge financial market and gain massive returns on investment that only very wealthy investors were able to attain, once upon a time.
Below, I have listed some of the main issues that arise when considering investing in a managed forex account.
- The main priority of a top notch forex investment firm is to protect investors’ investments, minimizing risk while gaining maximum profits.
- The forex traders are only able to access your account because they have a limited power of attorney (POA). This POA lets them place trades on the behalf of investors but they can’t withdraw funds from accounts, except from performance fees.
- The investor controls the account. Funds can be added and withdrawn at any time. Accounts can be shut down at any stage so long as all trading positions are closed.
- The investor can download the trading platform that is used by the forex investment firm onto their own computer. However, it will be available in read only mode so the investor won’t be able to place any trades. Reports can be accessed form the trading platform and any activity can be viewed live.
- The forex investment firm take out a percentage from your profits. This can be between 25% and 50%.
- Because the forex market is traded all around the world, it can be traded 24 hours a day.
- The sheer amount of money traded every day is so vast, it can’t be influenced like the stock market can be.
- High leverage can create massive returns even on smaller investments.
- It doesn’t matter which direction the market is heading, bullish, bearish or sideways, there is potential to make money.